- 014 Spoken Compass – On the Road! 7-23-17 July 23, 2017 So after a year of planning, stressing and building, I quit my job, sold my house, finished the van and finally got on the road.
It has been an incredible adventure just getting to this point. I have really expanded my knowledge around woodworking, solar, AC and DC electronics.
The van is amazing. I am really pleased ...
- 013 Spoken Compass – Galley Design and Perseverance 12-6-16 December 7, 2016 This week I talk about the design and some construction considerations for the galley, electrical and solar learning curves and the most important thing you need when doing a project like this one. Thanks for the listen and stay in touch.
- 012 Spoken Compass – Progress Update with Mike 11-19-16 November 23, 2016 Have a listen as Mike and I relax and talk about van progress and other stuff.
- 011 Spoken Compass – Post Lizardskin Results 7-26-16 July 26, 2016 I provide some test results, experiences and opinions on the Lizardskin install.
- 010 Spoken Compass – Progress Update 7-20-16 July 20, 2016 A quick progress status and updates on next steps.
- 009 Spoken Compass – Pre Lizardskin Install with Mike 6-28-16 July 2, 2016 Lacertilia Epidermis just doesn’t have the same ring to it as Lizardskin. Whatever you want to call it, I get pretty familiar with it and learn to be a taping fanatic.
- 008 Spoken Compass – At Baa Baa Brewhouse 6-11-16 June 14, 2016 Good time with good people and some delicious adult beverages. Ben Franklin was right.
- 007 Spoken Compass – Sour Beers in Sour Weather 5-3-16 June 9, 2016 Even though we lost power, we had good beer, good tacos, and good company.
- 006 Spoken Compass – Shame on me 5-30-16 May 30, 2016 I will get more podcasts up on a regular basis. This one is late but lots of progress has been made.
- 005 Spoken Compass – Beer with Chris K at Bakfish 5-30-16 May 1, 2016 When you find yourself in Islamorada, Remember Robbie’s!
- 004 Spoken Compass – Update with Mike 4-23-16 April 25, 2016 Mike brings beer to the house and we decide that drinking all of them and doing a podcast is a great idea. Yeah. You are still getting more than you are paying for.
- 003 Spoken Compass – Oil Catch Can and Lizard Skinning 3-26-16 March 26, 2016 More information on the Oil Catch Can from UPR Products, what it does and why it is important to have early. I also spend some time talking about the sound and thermal insulation that will be applied to the interior.
- 002 Spoken Compass – Beer with Mike at WoB 3-11-16 March 14, 2016 Great IPA beer while talking about the schedule and some expectations about the build. This is also the first test of the field recording setup that I plan to take with me on the road for interviews. So far. So good.
- 001 Spoken Compass – Introduction 3-8-16 March 8, 2016 Just a quick podcast to let you know what my intentions are for the website, the podcast, and the van. Lot more coming up about the van but intros first.